Description de l'offre d'emploi
Our client, an established investment management firm is growing!
This investment management firm focused primarily on US-listed stocks, is looking to add an experienced Portfolio Manager to its investment team.
We are looking to hire a Portfolio Manager with strong quantitative, technical and communication skills who will be responsible in determining the best investment strategies and opportunities for their clients and funds.
This company is looking for intelligent, energetic, and ambitious individuals who are passionate about the stock market and possess strong financial analytic skills.
Your responsibilities will include monitoring and managing the portfolios, providing client consultations to develop investment objectives, providing guidance to clients and working with he investment research team to identity investment opportunities.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in business, finance, or a related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Desire to think and act as a detective when preforming stock analysis.
- Ability to identify and comprehend key business drivers.
- Strong accounting, quantitative and financial modeling skills.
- Strong work ethic and a willingness to learn.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Minimum of 7 years in equity research and minimum 1 year as a portfolio manager